Monday, December 22, 2008

Sunday Walk in the Woods


Cynthia's Dog
Originally uploaded by Jason Means

After a busy week at the shop, I was really looking forward to getting out and stretching my legs in the woods this weekend. Unfortunately, I got called into work this morning and spent about half of the day at the shop. Thankfully, the sun was out today and I had some pretty decent lighting this afternoon.

I went over to Nelle Chilton's late in the evening to get a little identification help with some mushrooms that I came across in the woods yesterday, and ended up taking a stroll with Nelle and some of her family. Nelle's daughter Cynthia has a very spirited dog that I just love to shoot. Despite the cold weather, it decided to play in a large puddle near an old gas well.

No comments: