Saturday, June 14, 2008

WVARNG Training


WVARNG
Originally uploaded by Jason Means

Well, it's been several weeks since I've posted any pics or blogs, so it's time to make up some lost ground. I've been at AT (annual training) with my National Guard unit, and to say the least, I'm pooped.

This years training was intense, and the summer heat was bearing down hard on one and all. Naturally, since I'm in the supply section, I deal with more behind the scenes activity so that other soldiers can focus on their training. My jobs are many, but I also get to moonlight as the battalions official photographer to document training.

I may not be kicking in doors and pulling security like the other MP's (military police), but I do get a great perspective on just how difficult and important their jobs are by observing and photographing their training.

No comments: