Monday, November 5, 2007

Tis the Season for Camouflage


Yamaha Zuma - Camouflage
Originally uploaded by Jason Means

Well, in my ongoing attempt to mess with the local populous, I decided to repaint the Zuma once again... this time going for a more time honored West Virginia theme - camouflage.

The previous Stihl theme was a stroke of genius, and made every local turn their head in a fog of wonder and amazement. And no doubt, one of these years the Stihl theme will more than likely make a comeback. However, this the season for camo, so this design should thoroughly confuse and bewilder the local-yokels once again.

If I wanted to get even more Appalachian in my design, I could have gone with a Dale Earnhardt inspired NASCAR theme, but I just couldn't bring myself to stoop that low. Plus, it would have been stolen before the paint dried. You just gotta love hillbillies.

No comments: