Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bordom Sometimes Pays Big Dividends

Molly Macro
Molly Macro
Originally uploaded by Jason Means

Every once in a while, boredom will set in. It seldom happens due to the hustle and bustle of modern life. But, every now and again, I find myself to lazy to start on yet another project, or continue the one I've been avoiding.

Thankfully, I can use photography as a great excuse. As I was staring at the TV, paying attention to absolutely nothing, I decided to take some shots of one of our family dogs, Molly. She's a Basenji mix from the pound, and one of the most loving dogs I've ever seen. At times, Molly can be very territorial, and downright contrary, but never has a dog ever showed me such caring and attention. By her nature, she's very co-dependent, and a bit of a handful when the mood strikes her.

This evening, Molly was in a fairly calm mood and allowed me to get a few nice portraits and this awesome macro.

No comments: